Elite Networking Club
Elite Networking Club is an Elite Business Women trademark event, and is addressed to both female and male entrepreneurs.
Our mission is to grow together, to share knowledge and business experiences!
Elite Business Women encourages diversity and promotes successful business models!
The main partner of Elite Networking Club events us: Turkish Romanian Chamber of Commerce!
Events supported by: Cariere Magazine, eJobs, Green Sugar, Networkability, The PR House Agency
“Only after returning from abroad I have understood the true value of networking” – Clara Alexandrescu, Co-Owner Cardiorec
“As an entrepreneur, you must be present all the time and promote your business in any context. Through Networking, I was invited to be the speaker at the Ele au reusit (They succeeded) event, organised by Elite Business Women, ANAA and Brokers Association. “- Oana Stan, Founder of Techir
“We don’t know how to sell ourselves. The first time I # networked, I had no idea what to say about me. Network! “- Cristina Chiriac, President of ANAA and Founder of Flori de IE
Elite Business Women aims to create more than just a business community, a space that enables sharing experiences and business development, by creating a network focused on performance and profitability.
The Networking events naturally complement the activities initiated by Elite, contributing to the initiation and growth of connections within the community.
The events will be facilitated by Mihaela Georgescu, Networking trainer and coach, owner at Networkability, together with Bianca Tudor, Founder of Elite Business Women.
Why participate in Elite Networking Events?
- Networking takes place in an especially organised setting for Elite, following an efficient and tested model
- Discover new opportunities to develop your business
- Learn how to do effective networking within the Networkability Tips session by Mihaela Georgescu
- Learn from the experience of Elite members by participating in the Entrepreneurship Education Pill
- You can pitch your business and get feedback from community members in a special session
- You can enroll in the Learn Networkability training, the first training in Romania that teaches you how to make networking truly effective for you and your business
- At the end of each event, you can develop relationships initiated within the organised networking session and you can win prizes offered by our sponsors.
Or, YOU can promote your business and products by becoming a sponsor of the event.